This week has seen the release of patch 1.2 for Skyrim on XBox 360 and PS3 (earlier this week) and PC yesterday. The patch, like patch 1.1 (which went by unnoticed by me), is comprised of lots of bug fixes. Naturally of course this means that by fixing some bugs some other new ones have taken their place!
Now instead of dead bodies disappearing or having your wedding attended by corpses you might have to deal with dragons flying backwards and defensive buffs not working.
Here is a handy list of fixes provided by our source at Rock, Paper, Shotgun (I.e. the official post THEY made):
- Fixed crash on start up when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls