The first update for Minecraft since it officially became a game was released earlier today. A list of the new features are provided after and jump, or you could check out the official site! There isn’t really any difference between the two as I just copy-pasta’d it into the article! Hurrah for laziness!
- Bow Enchantments
- New language translations.
- Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
- Added spawn eggs to creative (the colours of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- Golden Apple recipe
- Slightly smoothed colour transitions between biomes
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- Removed collision box from ladders
- Bug fixing
Nothing too major really although the ability to now choose world types in creative is pretty cool. I assume soon we’ll be seeing a lot more of that sort of thing.